Raw Daily Vitality
Eating a diet rich in whole foods is the best way to get the vitamins, minerals, and nutrients your body needs to maintain health. However, busy lifestyles, eroded soil, over-processed foods, and the standard American diet can leave us lacking many important nutrients. goDésana Raw Daily Vitality, formulated with whole food nutrients, can bridge the gap between what we eat and what our body needs.
We invite you to experience the natural, wild-crafted and organic difference. A feeling that only comes from taking some of the purest, most bio-available nutrients available anywhere.
Our exclusive formula fortifies the body by including the correct ratios of organic and wild-crafted raw food nutrients and a wide array of vegetables, fruits, berries, and seeds.
When you feed your cells with exactly what they need... real nutrients from food, not synthetic chemicals... your body will hum with vitality and energy.
Only Raw Daily Vitality offers:
- 100+ Organic and Wild-crafted Whole Food Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs & Nutrients
- Organic & Wild-crafted Proprietary Vegetable & Herbal Blend
- Organic & Wild-crafted Proprietary Fruit and Berry Blend
- Organic & Wild-crafted Proprietary Antioxidant Blend
- Organic & Wild-crafted Proprietary Green Blend
- Organic & Wild-crafted Proprietary Digestive Support Blend
- Organic & Wild-crafted Proprietary Digestive Enzyme Complex
- Organic & Wild-crafted Proprietary Mushroom Complex
The goDésana Raw Daily Vitality multivitamin formula fortifies the body by including the correct ratios of organic raw food nutrients and a wide array of vegetables, fruits, berries, and seeds.
We've included a powerful antioxidant blend of Echinacea, Green Tea extract, Pine Bark extract, Grape Seed extract, Bilberry extract, Ginseng powder, Glutathione, and Lycopene.
The product is made to exacting standards to benefit everyone who takes it.
For example, the Wheat Grass and Barley Grass in it are gluten-free. They're harvested at their peak of nutrition, prior to jointing, and before any gluten is formed in the plant.
The vitamin B12 is methylcobalamin. This is a form of B12 that the human body uses as an enzyme cofactor. By comparison, most other supplements contain cyanocobalamin, a synthetic form that isn't directly used by the body.